NEWS: Proteus Systems is currently a featured company in The Water Network, the largest and most active international community for water professionals, representing over 6,800 companies in 180 countries.
For decades, Proteus® Systems has been providing water system solutions to clients like IBM, McDonnell Douglas, a Pepsi Cola bottling plant, San Francisco Unified School District, Hilton Hotel, motels, laundry services, office buildings and many homes across America. Proteus provides water solutions in four key areas:
- Stops hard water from corroding plumbing
- Prevents lead from leaching into drinking water
- Saves replacing water pipes as thin as a quarter inch
- Provides a solution to a national water shortage crisis [READ MORE]
Proteus® devices are the simplest, most effective and safest way to prevent corrosion, lead contamination and the effects of hard water:
- Significantly extend the life of piped water systems — even in old main systems with at least 1/4" wall thickness
- Reduce corrosion in any size system in many different applications
- Improve industrial equipment life and operational efficiency
- Save time and money — less maintenance for all water pipes, flow fixtures, boilers and hot water heaters
- Bonus: healthier, better tasting drinking water with dietary magnesium protecting your system
Conservation challenges? Corrosion issues? Lead contamination? Call 415-871-7372 today for more information.